After realizing I had an internet order that I never knew about and which didn't go through, I found a great young man in our neigborhood who is a techie and he is going to help me with my website. He found the first problem so now I hope I can start getting some orders from afar. I don't want to start these projects and let them languish. Either go for it or not.
Kara and Amy G are having an open house on May 5. Many thanks to them. Spring purses are here:)
I've been wondering where there is a nice warm, inexpensive, stress free town or small city in the US that has an airport with good fares to LA and Denver or it could be in driving distance, too. That would be even better. I'll need a job with benefits and a nice church. Any ideas? I know there are places like this-afterall they are on tv and in novels. Suzy and I would like to find this spot in the next year.
Bible Study is today and I'll be fed breakfast by one of the small groups and a superior lunch by a wonderful gal who is learning to be a chef and graciously provides a phenomenal lunch for the leaders once a month. God provides:)
Nancy's house is going up for sale today. If it sells quickly she may stay with me till she gets married in July. I would love to have her here for a while for company.
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like you're keeping that chin up. Lots of change coming ALL of our ways, huh?
New Mexico is lovely. You'd love Santa Fe. :) Although I have no idea how far it is from either place!
That would be fun if Nancy lived with you for a while. She would definitely add some energy and excitement! Hmm...lots of nice towns in Colorado. Ft. Collins beat out Naperville as the best place to raise your kids..but I hear it's pricey.
Hope you're having a good weekend!
Love,
Ash
Post a Comment