Sunday, September 16, 2007





Last Weekend's Yard Adventure


First of all, Ash, I know you really wish you had been here. But alas, you were in Denver having your own adventures. Howard and I trimmed the front yard. Or should I say Howard trimmed and I drug and stacked. It was a beautiful and busy fall weekend. After church on Sunday we did the same in Howard's yard. I feel so good when I have a pile for the free fall pickup.

We treated each other to lunch and dinner each day and even saw a super movie on Saturday evening. Stardust was an entertaining film. We both recommend it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it's not ALL work and no play over there!! :)

Anonymous said...

It sounds like I really missed out on some good yard work...ha. Glad Howard is so nice and helped you with all of that.