Friday, January 16, 2009

7 Random Things Create Stress

My daughter, who got me started on this blog, has tagged me to publish 7 random things about myself. Stress under pressure.

1. I had 7 things written and tried to preview and lost it. This is my second try. UHHHHHHHHHHH.

2. Having a granddaughter has sparked my desire to teach again.

3. I have concerns about cyber stalkers. Who reads what?

4. Having to gather info for taxes is a pain. Less is more when it comes to tax forms.

5. Passwords are giving me ulcers.

6. Both daughters and I had nice conversations today. Soon I hope to be closer to fam. Moving will also bring many unknowns.

7. Thankfully God has given me amazing friends. Today a friend called who moved away last year. She has ESP. She said she had been thinking of me all week. We know each other from Loaves and Fishes. Amazing.

1 comment:

Manda said...

Yep that was random all right! Keep it up!! Randomness is what blogging is all about!
p.s. SAVE DRAFTS!!