Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Heaven On Earth

What a wonderful privilege to have time with this social butterfly. Manda has been faithful to tell Syd about her nana so even though I've not been with her as regularly as her Grandma and Grandpa, she knows me. Hooray!!! So far, this week in LA has been spent with me staring at Sydney nonstop. Unlike anyone else's grandchildren :)), she is totally amazing. Since we are in LA, I'm convinced we should be trying for a movie deal. Every chance I get, I'm encouraging her parents to sign her up for at the very least, a commercial!!!
Honestly, every moment or so I stop to think how happy I am. When Ash and Mike get here, I will be happy times ten. Take time to smell the baby.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Manda said...

I could just cry this is so sweet!
Love you Mom/Nana!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you Sally! The joy you are feeling is palpable in the pictures and your new adventure has begun. May this chapter be full of family and God's guiding hand.
Love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally - I am so glad that you are so happy! The photos are beautiful. Keep Posting!

Miss You,

Donna