Last night Mike, Ash, and I finally tried the cupcakes I ordered from Groupon, an online service that offers big discounts to encourage people to try out businesses in the area.
Guess what? We all prefer the inexpensive white box mix with milk chocolate icing from the can.
Thankfully, we got a deal and didn't pay $36 for a dozen cupcakes.
I do really encourage you to try Groupon if it is available in your area. It started in Chicago.
Another shoutout for apartment living: I had noticed a leak in my garage and thought it might be my washing machine. So, who do you call? THE MAINTENANCE MEN!!!!!!!!! It wasn't my apartment anyway, but oh the joy of having THE MAINTENANCE MEN on speed dial.
2 comments:
Great post Mom! Hurray for speedy maintenance men! Did they fix the leak?
YES I can believe you don't have on the heat. HA!! (and you know what's sad? WE had the heat on last night!! HA!!)
Post a Comment