Well, isn't it amazing what can happen to a person when they move? Most of my friends will not believe this, but I am now a baseball fan. Let me clarify that statement, I am a Rockies fan
. First of all, purple and black are really good colors for me. Secondly, Coors stadium is gorgeous, family friendly, clean and comfy, and serves delicious Denver dogs. Thirdly, I was graciously given tickets to an exciting game last Sunday and there you have it---Go Rox! in my new baseball lingo. Did you know they are in the running for the Wild Card in the World Series?The Friday, previous to the game Ash threw a super fun Rockies birthday party for Mike's 26th birthday complete with popcorn, peanuts, and cracker jacks. Of course, she served Mike's favorites, wings and corn dogs. It was quite a bash which included a Texas Hold'em tournament, and of 16 or so people Mama Loan was the first eliminated-pooh.
I am hoping to visit the mountains this weekend to see the aspens which are supposed to be spectacular in the fall. A little hiking would be fun as well. If we go, I'll include pictures for sure.
Early this am, one of Ash's previous housemates thought she had a Wiley siting so we rushed to the area, but saw another dog we were unable to catch. We aren't sure if that was the dog she had seen. We are still desperately seeking Wiley. Please continue to pray. Sunny bear is still with us and provides much love while we wait.

2 comments:
I want to go to Aspen, too!!!!!! How late were you guys up that night, for Mike's b-day party?
No surprise that you're no good at poker ... you can't hide how you feel! HA!
Glad you're having fun, you all DO look great in purple and black!
Post a Comment