Suzy, the Flat Coated Retriever, attended Doggie Dip at Centenniel Beach much to her dismay. Retriever with web feet she may be, but like water she does not. Imagine your toddler with frantic face and slapping hands (paws) splashing herself as she reaches for her mom. Hold me, I'm scared. No, I don't want to jump in, even if you
promise to catch me. Oh well, some of us are just meant to retrieve on dry land.



3 comments:
Oh my Suzy. Great pictures, Mom. Enjoyed the commentary as well. Our girl just might be the dry land type.
Love you!
Ash
Oh poor Suzy! She really IS a little white lap dog on the inside! I think we should call this disorder "breed confused." Poor girl. She probably thought she was getting a big bath! Great pictures!!
Love, Manda
yay Suzy for being brave! at least you guys tried. :) and glad to see you're keeping up with the blog!
-Anna :)
Post a Comment