Saturday, September 23, 2006

Sally Launches her Basement

My Bible Study Group has been praying that I have lots of energy this week because on Monday September 25, 2006 I will be having my Fall Open House and launching my new website, www.sallysbasement.com. The basement has exploded to the first and second floor. The office is now, also, a photo studio and nerve center for these two divisons of Creative Merchandising Service, Ltd. God has sent some really special people to my life to help with all this. Most recently, Jeff McBride, Webmaster, has put countless hours into setting up the site. Thank you, Jeff, and Emilee.

Many thanks to Manda for the first purchase from the site.

God is good. The energy has been flowing and now I just hope time allows me to get much more done before Monday. Check out www.sallysbasement.com on Monday, September 25, 2006.

No comments: