Westward Bound we are! Denver Dog is sure Colorado dogs do NOT take baths, but she'll take whatever space is left to get there. In fact, she practiced positioning herself in her very small space the entire time we packed the car -- just in case we decided to leave in the dark of night.As I think about heading out, I realize how in 18 years one meets so many genuine, caring friends to whom I want to say "until we meet again" not ever "goodbye". So many good wishes and really strong hugs are precious reminders of a bounty of relationships that I take along in my heart of hearts.
Please know that I am not leaving anyone or anything, but going toward my girls and their lives. Thank you each and every one for all that you've so generously given to me. I truly hope that I can give to others, as I have received, in this next season of my life.
Please know that I am not leaving anyone or anything, but going toward my girls and their lives. Thank you each and every one for all that you've so generously given to me. I truly hope that I can give to others, as I have received, in this next season of my life.
God bless you and "Move 'em out, Rawhide!"
1 comment:
Happy trails Mom! CALL US!
Post a Comment