Saturday, August 15, 2009

Denver Rocks

Life in Denver is only getting better every day. Where do I begin? First of all, Target AND Goodwill are within walking distance. Not that I would walk to either----way too many bags to carry.

Apartment life is phenomenal...call with a need and it's done. Moving in and getting organized is still in motion. Even with the mantra of Travel Light, I seem to have arrived with a lot of stuff.

Suzy is so happy here. She has made many dog and people friends already. Afterall, the "dog park" is outside our door. We have a large open area where all the dogs and their people gather and socialize every evening.

I've connected with a friend here, who is so kindly introducing me to Denver life and her wonderful group of friends. We enjoyed an evening in lovely Cherry Creek on Thursday. Across my patio, I am thrilled to have a new neighbor. She moved in from MI 4 days ago. Her name is Suzy, and she loves my Suzy. In fact, she has already given her 2 new toys and wants to know her favorite snacks. We've already vowed to live here forever and help each other hobble to the mailbox.

Ash, Mike, and Wiley are only a stone's throw away, and believe me there is nothing better than having my daughter pop over to ask if I'd like to go to dinner.

No comments: