
First, my apologies for taking so long to update. After a few words you'll realize why. God has brought some blessed new friends into my life through my job at Goodwill, now lovingly named "Godwill" by one of my treasured "old" friends.
God is leading me on the most astounding path one can ever imagine. At Goodwill I met my new employer, Ms. JunQie, who lives in Denver, but owns a Vintage Clothing and Costuming Boutique in Dana Point, CA. It is aptly named, JunQies. Remember that name because you'll be hearing it frequently. My role is personal assistant to the most wonderful, vibrant, authentic Christian woman I could ever hope to know. As Ash said, "my mom was designed for this".
With Ms. Junqie my role is varied and exciting. From developing a website to posing in vintage clothing for advertising photographs, traveling to CA (where I get to visit my family), researching new product development (hint you may soon be wearing JunQie Jeans), finding a location for a Denver store, spending time with Ms. JunQies phenomenal preteen daughter, I have the honor of participating in employment at its best. God has rocked my world so wonderfully.
2 comments:
Hi Sally - I'm so glad that things are working out for you. You sound very happy!!! Yeah!
Donna
P.S. Darcy misses Suzy very much and so do I!
Sound fabulous. Miss hearing from you.
Post a Comment